The Japanese Society for Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (JSPS) has established the Director’s Initiative Sessions (DIS), as described below, for the purpose of managing the annual meeting with a view to the future of pharmacokinetics. By organizing DIS-sponsored symposia and other events at the annual meeting, we strive to share our vision for the future of pharmacokinetics with our members and participants. The following links provide information on DIS activities and symposia at the Annual Meeting.
The DIS Committee is looking for new DIS themes. We welcome active proposals from members.
[Representative sponsors of each DIS session
- DDS Tatsuhiro Ishida
- Microphysiological system and iPS (MPS) Seiichi Ishida
- New modality Motoya Nishikawa
- Regulation Yoshiro Saito
- Metabolism and toxicity Kaoru Kobayashi
- Efficacy and Safety Masanori Tachikawa
- Analysis and Imaging Kosuke Saito
- Modeling and Systems Pharmacology Koji Chiba
- Transporter Katsuo Inoue
- Absorption Yoshiyuki Shirasaka
- Dynamic Education, Cross-disciplinary Masatake Sanoh